Sep. 1st, 2011
- Competition launch reception at the Tampa Museum of Art
Sep. 1st, 2011
- Official Launch of [re]stitch TAMPA. "Early Bird" registration begins
Oct. 31st, 2011
- End of "Early Bird" registration
March. 20th, 2012
- Deadline for submissions to [re]stitch TAMPA
- Submittal Requirements
- Digital files of both competition boards to be submitted at this time as well the hard copy of the boards need to be postmarked and courriered.
- NEW: DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED
The final submittal is due by 5:00pm on Tuesday, March 20, 2012. Competition submittal should be sent both digitally via email. Additionally, panels need to be sent by courier. Submittal package must be post-marked March 20, 2012.
Submittals are to be two (2) 30"x40" panels with competition panels mounted onto ¼" foam core boards. These are to be sent both digitally and sent to the following address:
Digital files: Two (2) pdfs minimum 300dpi quality resolution should be sent via email to email address below. NEW DEADLINE: Deadline is by 5:00pm Tuesday March 20, 2012. No exceptions.
Please send to:
(re)stitch TAMPA International Design Ideas Competition
c/o School of Architecture and Community Design-HMS 301
University of South Florida
30837 USF Holly Dr.
Contact (for courier) Barbara Dennison 813 974 2313
Apr. 13th, 2012
- Awards Ceremony and exhibition reception in Downtown Tampa, Florida.
Apr. 14th, 2012
- Community Design Workshops and lecture series
[re]stitch Tampa seeks to refocus the Hillsborough as a SOCIAL, ECONOMIC, and ECOLOGIC spine for Tampa